Food Processing Equipment Knob & Handle Manufacturer
Whether used for plastic handles on ice cream machines or heat control knobs in a food processing plant, DimcoGray delivers plastic knobs and handles in a broad range of shapes, sizes, colors and attachment methods to meet the broad needs of the food industry.
With ergonomic designs, wide range of available grips, and specific treatments for heat and chemical resistance, we ensure that every plastic knob or plastic handle produced will improve usability and withstand the environmental rigors.
DimcoGray employs flexible manufacturing techniques that allow us to deliver a variety of plastic knobs and handle designs and materials required for a wide variety of OEMs that serve the food industry. Some common food industry applications include:
- Instrument knobs
- Fluid/flow control plastic handles
- Drawers and doors
- Pizza/oven tray
- Levers/handles - ice cream machine
- Thickness adjusting knobs and handles for slicing
- Plastic heat control knobs
Food industry knob and handle OEMs may also take advantage of DimcoGray's innovative partnership programs that help to effectively manage production requirements and deliver savings to the bottom line. Our programs provide the following benefits to our OEM partners.
- Flexible delivery schedules
- Varying order quantity capability
- Reduced inventory costs
- Reduced supplier base
DimcoGray knobs and handles for food industry applications offer the following application benefits:
- Heat resistant (for fryers, etc.)
- Chemical resistant for cleaning
- Solid, low void designs to promote easy cleaning and reduce contamination surfaces
- Available in UL approved and anti-microbial materials